I used my rusty knowledge of six legged things to come up with head, thorax, abdomen. I was thinking of a straw colored spider.
Then I went and did a bit of research – spiders don’t have a separate head and thorax, so there was a bit of a rework in order to make this anatomically correct.
Then I realized I’d put the legs on the abdomen, not the thorax, so a bit of reworking again to make it correct.
Fixed all the booboos and starting to work on the cast shadow.
Shadows in and the eyes. All I need now is the twinkle in those eyes.
The full view. And you can see I’ve also completed the maintenance on the edge of the roof. Of course now Ken’s thinking I should add some markings to make it more dangerous looking. Maybe.