A nestful of babies ready for Big Bear

Babies waiting to go to market at Big Bear Lake.

I should be heading up to Big Bear tomorrow to set up for the 13th Art on the Lake.  Hmm… with four days of thunderstorms forecast, there may be a lake underfoot as well as nearby.  And I have this nestful of babies that were newly hatched just for this show.  OK, here’s the plan.  Email me this afternoon and buy one of the oils or acrylics off my website.  If everyone reading this blog and one of their friends does that, I won’t have enough stock to make a show, and will have to stay home and paint. 🙂

The other show that sadly got ‘rained out’ was the Blue Whale Jazz Bar.  The curator had a ‘turn of life event’ and the show was cancelled.  Oh well.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s